Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First day of school


And so I return from my first day of school with many textbooks and little inspiration for making good lunches. At least I can leave the books at home the rest of the year.


That being said, I'm starting off a new year of school lunches without much of a bang. Brown rice, an apple, soy pudding, and half a PB sandwich. Pretzels to be added later. I'm quite pleased that my container is just the right size to hold both my apple and my pudding cup

2 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

allo gawgeous :)

i love y our lunch, it looks yummo

 
At 9/07/2006 3:48 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You get to leave all your textbooks at home? Lucky!


btw, this is beepsandhums from ppk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home