Sunday, September 10, 2006

Veggie Burger and whatnot

Tomorrow's lunch is all packed and ready to go. I have a mini whole wheat pita with a Dr. Prager's Italian burger (the only variety of Prager burgers worth eating). I also have baby carrots, black grapes, and a mixture of pretzels, almonds, chocolate chips, and Craisins. I've discovered that my half cup containers fit really nicely inside my lunch box and work well to create another section. As an added bonus, they have lids, meaning that I can take something that is moist or wet without making my whole lunch soggy. I can fit two of these lidded containers in the large section and if need be, they also fit in the smaller sections. Here's to a happy Monday.

Packing my lunches the night before adds a challenge to my lunch making. Not only does my lunch need to survive from 7:20AM - 12:10 PM, but it also has to last the night in the refrigerator. I'm not sure whether or not the pitas will get soggy, but I guess I'll find out. Sometimes I wish I was a morning person.

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is amazing. I think I'm going to start copying you with the lunches here at MIT, because they look sooo good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home