Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sandwich and strawberries


Friday's lunch consisted of two carrots, strawberries, pretzels, and a sandwich with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and raisins. The bread is 8-grain bread from the ever-loved Costco. A woman at my summer job calls raisins "nature's little candy". The term makes me cringe but they are really good. The carrots ended up being really bitter and a disappointment.


I've been seeing a lot more deer lately. Besides almost hitting one with the car, I kind of like seeing them. While I was eating dinner I saw four with huge antlers in the backyard. I went out to get my camera but they got scared and ran away. Since I have a crappy camera with only a digital zoom, I wasn't able to get their picture. As I was walking back inside I saw two babies and two mother deer in the middle of the street. One of the babies was suckling from it's mother. I scared them out of the street so that they wouldn't get hit by a car. Ahh, suburbia, how I love thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home