Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bagel and quinoa, Salad and fruit

Lunch from yesterday and today:


Toasted whole wheat bagel with hummus, 2 small carrots, leftover quinoa with a few spices, box of raisins. I don't like quinoa all that much but it's okay once in a while. I probably won't have it again soon.



Last night we went to the fruit/veggie store, which led to the making of today's lunch. Cantaloupe, half a grapefruit, and salad (raw kale, yellow pepper, cucumber, walnuts, craisins, dried apricot, salt, black pepper) with no dressing. I love cooked kale but raw isn't half bad.

2 Comments:

At 10/05/2006 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks so fantastic! I don’t care for plane quinoa all that much, but I find the if you cook it with some rosemary (or some other herb) in the pot it tastes really good. Your lunches look so good. Do you get up early to make everything, or do you prepare it the night before? Are your friends jealous of your food at lunch? I know I am jealous! Oh, and thanks for the link.

 
At 10/05/2006 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that salad looks absolutely amazing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home