Monday, September 18, 2006

Pita and hummus

Today was a last minute lunch thrown together right before running out the door. In my laziness last night, I didn't pack anything which I knew I would regret. I realized my lack of lunch at precisely 6:46 this morning, ran around like crazy, sprinted to get the camera, took a picture, and was out of the door, reheated oatmeal raisin waffle in hand (recipe courtesy of Vegan with a Vengeance) by 6:47:48. Fairly impressive for a sleep deprived teenager. I wish my school started at at least 8 instead of 7:20.

Pita bread, Sabra brand hummus, raw almonds, and a delicious local apple.

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 7:37 PM , Blogger zenpawn said...

Damn, 1 min 48 sec; you broke my record! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home