Friday, October 06, 2006

Chex cereal and books

I was really busy last night and I had no time to pack lunch. That left today's lunch to be thrown together at the last minute this morning. Chex, walnuts, and an apple.

Today I went to New Jersey's largest and oldest rummage sale where I got some lovely books for cheap.


Add these to the books that I got at my local library sale a few weeks ago


and I got a total of 20 books for $9. I love used books sales, and I especially love used books. Now I just have to figure out where to put all the books.

I just finished some crafting for a swap but I'll wait to post pictures until after the person I'm swapping with receives the package. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home