Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ramen and veggies


Some people love raw food. Some people even go so far as to switch to a raw food diet. I am not one of those people. I love my cooked things, steamed, fried, or boiled to mushy oblivion. Whatever it is, if it's cooked, it's good with me. If it's hot it's even better. I haven't bought a Thermos yet (honestly, I'm probably to lazy/rushed in the morning to heat something up anyway) so I settle for cold cooked food. Today's lunch was steamed carrots, steamed broccoli, and cold ramen (hey, I'm a student, I'm allowed to eat ramen, even if it is sickeningly unhealthy!) .

Snack of mostly Cheerios with some pretzels, chocolate chips, walnuts, and peanuts. It's mostly Cheerios, it's just that they're at the bottom of the container.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2007 4:35 PM , Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Nothing wrong with Ramen now and then. My kids bring it for lunch more often then I'd like to admit... I figure there's lots of veggies to go with, so it's got to have SOME redeeming nutritional value...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home