Friday, October 13, 2006

Salad and an apple


I had a terrible headache and went to sleep really early last night. My mom, being a lovely person, packed me some lunch.

I had a salad with dressing (in the lidded container), an apple, and a fresh pita (not pictured). Store bought pita is often thin, cracked, dry, and not very good. Fresh pita from a good bakery (i.e. in Brooklyn) is amazingly soft and delicious. I especially like the thick ones.

I'm trying to make the best of apple season while it lasts. It's so convenient (not to mention delicious) to be able to drive ten minutes to buy apples fresh from the people who picked them (or to pick them myself). I don't particularly eat apple the rest of the year because a supermarket apple is just gross compared to these beauties. That's sad, I'm so into apples that I see them as beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home