Saturday, October 21, 2006

Delayed lunch: ramen, scone

I think this one is from Thursday:

Standby of ramen noodles, almonds, and a cranberry scone. The scone is from Vegan with a Vengeance so I'm not posting the recipe, but I used the basic scone recipe and added a cup of cranberries.


As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in the last few days. Unfortunately, this trend may be continued in the near future. I've been really busy with little time to make interesting lunches and even less time to post about them. Hope everyone is doing well!

3 Comments:

At 10/21/2006 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everyone's been busy lately judging from the lack of posts on the vegan food blogs. I try to stock up on fresh cranberries when they're on sale around the holidays (they keep great in the freezer). I've usually use them for muffins/bread but those scones look great.

 
At 10/23/2006 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need more greens, fruits, and veggies, M.

 
At 10/25/2006 1:19 PM , Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

that vwav basic scone recipe is awesome. take care & i hope that you can sneek in a post from time to time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home