Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bagel and veggies with hummus

My dad found these little hummus containers at the supermarket and bought a package just for me. I don't really think the separate package is necessary since I could take an extra two seconds and put some hummus into my own reusable container, but it was a nice thought. The hummus itself was a bit of a disappointment, it didn't taste much like hummus at all. The hummus came in packs of four, each of which is a different type. I've also tasted the roasted red pepper one, which was equally mediocre. Also pictured are a mini bagel, cucumber, carrots, a banana, strawberries, grapes, mango, and a few figs

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum! love the colors!

 
At 1/26/2007 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice of your dad. I've tried the little packets of hummus too and like the homemade version so much better. Your fruit salad looks great.

 
At 1/27/2007 2:58 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Yea, I am picky about my hummus these days...I just don't like the premade kind anymore, but those flavors sound good!

 
At 2/03/2007 10:37 PM , Blogger Deva said...

tribe hummus is my least favorite brand...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home