Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pasta, cereal

I've been a quite the delinquent blogger and blog reader the last few weeks so I just noticed that one of my favorite blogs, the vegan lunchcast, is back up and running after extended downtime! Check it out for some lunches that are way more interesting and varied than mine will ever be.

And back to the same old...

Ziti, bell pepper, walnuts and pistachios from Friday.
On Thursday I took a cute little box of soymilk and a container of Cheerios. Come lunch I had non-soggy cereal with soymilk. I'm not a huge fan of the taste of EdenSoy soymilk, but it's the only brand we can get in individual boxes. I don't like drinking soymilk a whole lot so it's really convinient to be able to get the individual boxes which have a long shelf life since I often can't finish the regular carton before it expires.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 3:04 AM , Blogger Harmonia said...

I just bought some of those soymilk packs today! I have never tried that kind before!

:)

Happy Weekend!

 
At 2/03/2007 2:37 AM , Blogger Sheree' said...

I have heard great reviews about Eden soy, but I am such a creature of habit I always buy silk plain for me and vanilla for DH. I too drink very little. Cereal sounds good. I havent had any for quite some time. I am stuck on tofu scramble right now. Oh how I love pasta. Yummy lunches!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home