Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Spaghetti

I like leftovers, but there never seem to be any in my house. That's probably my fault. You'd never guess it by looking at me, but I, the tiny, barely 5' 2" girl can eat more at one sitting than most people can at two or three. Today, however, I did have leftovers that made it to my lunch.


Featured above, spaghetti with steamed broccoli, a little bit of olive oil to prevent sticking, and some red pepper flakes. Some pistachio nuts and pita chips on the side in addition to cantaloupe, carrots, and an orange.

(i just realized that I've had carrots in every single lunch that I've packed this year. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 5:53 AM , Blogger theONLYtania said...

Hey! Very cool lunches, just wanted to let you know I'm adding you to my blogroll. Do you make all of these meals?

 
At 1/18/2007 7:26 AM , Blogger Dori said...

Hi Michelle, lunches look wonderful!

 
At 1/22/2007 3:36 PM , Blogger Stephanie E. said...

Hi, Michelle. I stumbled upon your blog a while back (I can't even remember how now) and bookmarked it...and then proceeded to lose track of it in a long list of bookmarks until recently. Now that I've rediscovered it, I'm remembering why it caught my attention in the first place! I love seeing what yummy vegan lunches you come up with. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie

P.S. Yea for carrots! I'm a carrot aficionado myself. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home