Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pasta, stir fry

A backlogged lunch; because there really is no better time to update a blog than at 7:30 on the night before a paper you haven't started is due.

This was a failed attempt to imitate the veganlunchbox blog's lo mein lunch. I cooked some spaghetti and then tossed it around in a frying pan with some soy sauce and vinegar. I also stir fried some veggies and tofu. The pasta just ended up really dry and a little salty, not like lo mein, but still not bad. The stir fry was also pretty good. Also pictured are peanuts, blood oranges, plum, sugar snap peas, grapes, and carrots.

Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 9:20 PM , Blogger Dori said...

Good luck on the paper! I have been guilty of doing such things previously, but fortunately I have no classes this semester. :) Nice lunch. Wow you even have fresh peas... sigh, I live in winter wonderland right now.

 
At 2/05/2007 9:30 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

They are actually sugar snap peas, which I think are a little different than snow peas. You can either eat them raw or cook them, they're great either way

 
At 2/06/2007 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the paper! I think studying must be like housecleaning -- there's always something more interesting to do (lol).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home